Saturday, March 6, 2010

Stupid Jerk

I'm pissed off at Husband right now. I was working on fixing the gate latch in the backyard (totally a man's job but whatever, it needed to be done) and Husband says "I'm going to the bank."

Normally I would say "Okay" but it seemed strange. So I said "Why?"

He said "I'm going to refinance the car."

Um... okay. That is out of the blue and thanks for talking to me about getting a loan. I said "Thanks for talking to me about something like that."

He was totally defensive and going on and on about saving money and how I don't want him to save any money and blah blah blah. Stupid ass. That is NOT what I meant. It just seems like something he should at least talk to me about. He wasn't even going to say anything, just drive to the bank and refinance the car, then come home. I told him that he was wasting time yelling at me about it and to just go because his daughter is here and he doesn't need to give The Witch another occasion to use against him when he didn't spend time with his daughter.

I went inside to fix my contact which was bothering me, and he followed me in and continued to yell at me about it. He said that if he doesn't do the refinancing it's a waste of $80 a year. All of this insulting, yelling and being a jerk over a stupid $80?! I told him he should just go to the bank. Then he had the audacity to tell me that I was wasting HIS time. To that stupid remark, I turned around and went to another part of the house. He still followed me continuing to yell at me. I said once again to just go to the bank. Finally he left. Slamming the door of course.

What an ass. Seriously?! As if I was trying to impede him? It seems like marriage etiquette to at least mention to your spouse that you are taking out a loan before you go to the bank and sign on the dotted line.

It's stupid stuff like this that drives me so crazy. Why all the insanity and emotional crap? He follows me around yelling at me, when I never once raised my voice to him or tried to stop him in any way, then accuses me of getting in his way and not allowing him to do something he wants to do. I seriously believe that because he had so many financial issues with The Witch it gets taken out on me. I'm excellent with money and I am plenty reasonable. If we save money, great. But don't do it behind my back and then yell at me about it.