Monday, March 8, 2010

Wonders Never Cease

Today, I received my very first email from The Witch. I know. I am shocked too!

She was totally insulting while asking for a favor, but who would expect anything different?! Still, despite the fact that she lives up to her nickname, I actually feel kind of happy. It's amazing to FINALLY be acknowledged as a person who plays a part in her daughter's life.

And thankfully, I had already taken care of the thing she was asking. Yes, I actually am on the ball as a parent. Even it I'm "only" the step-parent.

I wrote a simple two sentences back. The first confirming I had taken care of it and the second to thank her for her reminder.

I am learning ever so slowly to be a peacemaker in this battle.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I am really happy she acknowledged you, that's a major coup even though she's still a witch. ;)

    ReplyDelete