Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Survived

The appointment could have gone better but it also could have been worse. I want to type more, but I made a promise to myself that I would dedicate afterschool time to getting the kids homework done. Homework is a major issue around here.

All in all I am very please with my husband and the things that he said. I did talk, but only a little. Twice to The Witch directly but otherwise I answered questions from the counselor. I did not get mad or act in any way I would be embarassed. Husband completely surprised me with all the great things he said. I am very proud of him.

More details to come but I survived.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you made it and you sound like you held your own despite being so nervous leading up up to it. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it went well. Looking fwd to reading all the juicy details :)

    ReplyDelete