Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Terrible Day and now Night

Husband sent me a text saying that he was sorry he was being a jerk to me last night. I sent one back with a simple, Okay.

Husband came home from work and didn't look at me, talk to me, hug me or give me the slightest acknowledgement. I went upstairs and said that I thought he was sorry for the way he treated me, and he said that he was sorry but was in a bad mood. Okay, enough said. I went back downstairs.

Husband spent the rest of the night moping around. He never spoke to me. Now he is in bed.

I have no idea if something is going on with him, or if he expects me to do something, or what. I'm sitting here, exhausted, and needing my bed but not sure if I should get in it or sleep on the couch.

Somehow, I'm sure whatever it is, it's going to be my fault.

2 comments:

  1. That sucks... I hate it when my Hubby is like that. I think giving him his space is the right thing to do... you don't need him taking anything out on you, and if he wanted to talk, he knew where to find you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go to bed. Sleeping on the couch will just make things worse. At some point and time, it sounds like y'all need to make your marriage some sort of priority.

    Sounds like Hubby needs to remember that any good parent raises their children to be able to fly free and independent. And then you move your relationship with them into a new dimension. Where's he going to be in life if he runs you off once his kids grow up, move on and have families of their own?

    ReplyDelete