Sunday, January 17, 2010

Welcome to my H-E Double L

I will not be using my real name, the names of my children, husband or stepchildren. It's not that I don't believe in publicly displaying myself online, but rather that I want to be able to talk completely candid about what goes on and how I feel about it without the concern that I will somehow be hurting my family in the process. I have another blog, and there have been times I have tried to write the truth but ended up not posting it for fear of making someone feel bad or having retribution.

My other reason is that the biological mother hates me and is causing us some serious issues which may result in court so I would rather that anything I type here in blog land not be used against me in court.

This also means I won't have a profile picture of my face but I may come up with something fun, like a wicked witch or something else totally stereotypical.

If you haven't guess, my blog is about being a stepmom, my journey through it, with all the bumps and bruises along the way.

So, welcome to my own personal stepfamily insanity and what I am now calling my H-E double L.

No comments:

Post a Comment