Sunday, January 24, 2010

Trouble and Counselling

Husband told me that another appointment has been made for Trouble to attend counselling this coming week. I'm glad that The Witch didn't wait too long. I feel anxious to get things going and I'm actually looking forward to our turn to talk to the counselor. It sure will feel good to get things out in the open with someone I feel could be a very beneficial middle man.

There are many things that need to be said and discussed with not only Trouble but also The Witch. Things we haven't been able to get across to them on our own. I still have my doubts about how far The Witch will take counselling when she and Trouble are told that they play a part in all of this, because The Witch has told Husband several times that all the problems are because of me. But you never know. I think she really cares about her son and wants to do right by him, so maybe when the suggestions are coming from an outsider she will be more open to listening.

1 comment:

  1. Well I am hoping that things go well. Just remember the bigger person comes out the other end with pride and happiness.

    ReplyDelete