Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Update - Husband and the Whine

Yesterday after husband came home from work, I did just as I said I would. I smiled and greeted him and acted like nothing happened. I thought I would be mad about it, but really it felt okay, so while I did find his whining irritating I guess I wasn't all that mad about it.

We had dinner and sat down on the couch. I was talking to Husband about some of the blog posts and comments I read during the day that really seemed to apply to us and just before I got up he told me that he was really sorry about how he acted last night.

I have to admit that this is very out of character for Husband. He has a hard time admitting when he has done something wrong, so for him to apologize out of the blue, was a total break through for him.

And last night we made love, just because I do love him, and it seemed like a good way to say "Thank you for saying I'm sorry." Afterward, he whispered to me that when I'm not in the mood he needs to try to remember that when I am it is sooo good and to have more patience.

I think it was worth sleeping on the couch one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment